Blazers are one of the most versatile outfits for women. They are not merely professional and formal attire, rather you could carry off your blazer for a casual look as well. If we precisely talk about designer blazers, they should ideally be a staple in every woman’s closet. Nowadays, you could find this stunning attire in plethora of designs, patterns and colors and you could pick the one that matches your style and taste. You could carry and flaunt away your blazers in so many voguish ways, and guess what; we are here to educate you about the same. So without wasting any further time, let us simply scroll down and find out for ourselves.
- You could pair up your black blazer with a pair of sneakers, jeans and a solid colored shirt for an elegant yet cool look.
- For cooler nights, you could simply pair your blazer with a crop top and skirt for a ravishing and stylish look.
- For a chic look, simply team up your blazer with a nice hat and boots and simply wow everybody around.
- If you are too bored of wearing your maxi skirt in the same monotonous manner, simply add on a blazer to it and there you are “absolutely a stunning diva”.
- You could also pair up your blazer with a tight fitting short dress to keep yourself warm in cooler weather.
- Wish to experiment with your look? Simply pair up your long blazer with a pair of shorts along with tights.
- You could even wear your well-fitted blazer with distressed denims for a less casual look.
- You could also try blazers in different prints and patterns like polka dots, stripes, floral prints, animal prints etc.
- If you wish to do some sort of layering, simply wear a blazer over a cardigan and shirt.
- During hot summer days, simply add a nice scarf to your blazer for a cool look.
- Are you too fond of denim? If yes, then simply wear a blazer and break your denim on denim look.
- A well fitted blazer when worn with a pair of boyfriend jeans can simply do wonders to your look.
- If you prefer comfort over style, simply pair up your blazer along with leggings for a lesser casual look.
- You could also pair up your blazer with a graphic tee and thus add on that extra glam to your look.
So, hurry up girls and get ready for your shopping spree. These days you could easily shop for all of your favorite designer brands online via various luxury shopping stores that operate online for your convenience. They stow some of the best range of men’s and women’s apparels and accessories on their website which are absolutely worth giving a try. You could also rely on them totally as far as the authenticity of products is concerned as these stores stock only genuine products. Tata CLiQ Luxury, Elitify, Darvey’s etc are some of the well-known luxury stores which operate online.